Thursday, September 21, 2017

If You Are Enjoying Blood Is One, Please Also Check Out Radical Second Things



It seems as if, at least right now, Blood Is One is bringing in a bit more traffic than my blog Radical Second Things. I'm hoping that this is a positive relationship and I don't keep the two separate. I hope to advance the careers of artists like Often Spaced and Kenan Bell and, by effect, also expose the RST project to people who may never have heard about it.

For those who don't know, Radical Second Things is a religious project based on liberation theology, a radical Jesuit branch of Catholicism that took off in Central and South America in the 1970s and 1980s. I have so far put together two print editions of Radical Second Things and will soon put together the third. I'm also hoping to put together a print edition of Blood Is One if this revamp of it really does work out. Please check out the print editions - you can purchase them on Magcloud:



No comments:

Post a Comment