Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blood Is One Mission Statement

By now, I've increased the BOI presence on Twitter, connected with alot of people and expressed the unorthodox views on hip hop of myself and Will Pierce. I've connected with several artists who I hope to work with to build both the visibility of this website and of themselves.

I adore hip-hop and legitimately think that it, as a genre, is the cry of a generation. Both Will and I seek through this project to help give the genre the respect it deserves. That's a big mission but we're going to try.

Future projects include an increase in interviews, increased promotion of artists and an eventual literary project. I have planned a book on hip-hop for a long time and this is the best place to launch something like that.

Peace
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment