Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eminem's A Sweetheart?

This story was heartwarming:

EMINEM tries to make out he's a bit of a tough guy, but after agreeing to be interviewed by a teenage girl, I think he's gone a bit soft.

The Lose Yourself rapper had a ten-minute phone chat with 14-year-old ANNIE REED after she rang his agent and asked if she could speak to him for a high school newspaper project.

Annie, who like Eminem hails from Detroit, said: "He grew up in Detroit, he's one of the greatest rappers of all time, and I thought it'd be fun to write about him."

Eminem, who dropped out of school when he was the same age as Annie gave her some sage advice.

"Mr. Mathers said an education is very important and that he's 'just a big dummy', " she said.

The hip-hop star, real name MARSHALL MATHERS, is nominated for ten Grammy Awards tomorrow night, and sold more albums than any other artist in 2010.

It was his first one-on-one interview since speaking to US mag Rolling Stone in October last year.

With young whippersnappers like Annie around, I had better keep my wits about me before I'm out of a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment