Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bill O'Reilly Starts Another Feud With A Rapper, This Time Lupe Fiasco

Bill O'Reilly apparently got his feelings hurt when Lupe Fiasco (maybe?) turned down an opportunity to go on his show:

“Mr. Fiasco has been invited on ‘The Factor’ but has declined, possibly because he could not possibly defend that remark, which makes him a pinhead,” he said during his “Pinheads & Patriots” segment. “Now the reason I say I wish I was named Lupe Fiasco, wouldn't it be great, ‘The Fiasco Factor?’ I mean, it would be tremendous.”

Lupe responded on Twitter by saying this:

Whoa! I got invited to the O'reilly factor and turned it down??? Thats news to me...would NEVER turn down the opp to push billys buttons!

Remember back when rap had a sordid image in the 1990s because of the turf wars between East Coast and West Coast factions? Well, nowadays it seems like hip-hop is fairly unified and the aggression is coming from guys like O'Reilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment