Sunday, July 17, 2011

9th Wonder Announces Release Date For ‘The Wonder Years’ Album

From Hip-Hop-N-More:

9th Wonder’s debut solo album The Wonder Years has been in the works for almost 4 years now but was repeatedly shelved or pushed back duetoi numerous reasons. The producer today announced on AHH that it’s finally coming on September 27th this year. Guests expected to make appearance are Marsha Ambrosius, Kendrick Lamar, Warren G., Big K.R.I.T., David Banner, Erykah Badu, Murs, Mac Miller, Big Remo, Rhapsody and Phonte.

“If there was ever a better time to express how I feel about Hip-Hop music, black music, or just music in general, it would be to do it now, on this project. My career has been from the depths of the underground, to the pop charts, but it has always stayed my sound, and what I believed in to be pure. Welcome to the Wonder Years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment